Welcome to my Blog!!!!!

Welocme to my blog
This is a blog about the history of Washington DC. I hope you enjoy and get alot out of this blog if you have any comments just ask and i will answer as soon as possiable.
P.s I hope you enjoy this MR.Runck just remember this is my english grade!!!!!!! LOL



Friday, June 4, 2010

The Pentagon



The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense.The Pentagon became a place for protests during the Vietnam war during the late 60's. The pentagon was attacked on September 11th 2001. There was a group of 5 AL-Qaeda terrorists that took over American Airlines Flight 77. They took over the plane and deliberately crashed into the south side of the Pentagon. All 64 people were killed that were on the plane, there was 125 people that were killed in the Pentagon. The Pentagon is 27.8 acres long. There is also 5.1 acres of land in the center of the Pentagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment