Welcome to my Blog!!!!!

Welocme to my blog
This is a blog about the history of Washington DC. I hope you enjoy and get alot out of this blog if you have any comments just ask and i will answer as soon as possiable.
P.s I hope you enjoy this MR.Runck just remember this is my english grade!!!!!!! LOL



Monday, May 10, 2010

Barack Obama




Barack Obama is the 44th president. He is the Current President of the United States of America. Barack Obama was born April 4th 1961. he is Originally from Hawaii. Obama has graduated from collage at Columbia University and Harvard Law School. Barack Obama is a Democrat. Obama was a state seneter from 1997-2004 in the state of Illinois. Obamas Innaguration was on January 20th 2009. Obamas first couple of days in office he enforced the United States Military to start making plans for getting troops out of Iraq. He also ordered the closing of Guantanamo Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment