Welcome to my Blog!!!!!

Welocme to my blog
This is a blog about the history of Washington DC. I hope you enjoy and get alot out of this blog if you have any comments just ask and i will answer as soon as possiable.
P.s I hope you enjoy this MR.Runck just remember this is my english grade!!!!!!! LOL



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Smithsonian museum

The Smithsonian museums are located in Washington Dc. The Smithsonian is on the Mall Strip by the Capitol building. The Smithsonian is made up of many buildings. Some of the buildings you may see are the Holocaust Museum, Air and space,the National Zoo, And that is only some of the buildings that are apart of the Smithsonian museum. The Smithsonian Museums purpose is to ensure learning. There are a total of 19 museums at the Smithsonian museum. There are over 136 MILLION artifacts that are at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC. The Smithsonian Museum was founded in August
10th 1846.

No comments:

Post a Comment