Welcome to my Blog!!!!!

Welocme to my blog
This is a blog about the history of Washington DC. I hope you enjoy and get alot out of this blog if you have any comments just ask and i will answer as soon as possiable.
P.s I hope you enjoy this MR.Runck just remember this is my english grade!!!!!!! LOL



Monday, May 3, 2010

Washington D.C.

Washington D.C. is located in Virginia, Washington is in the area of The District of Columbia. it is located next to the Potomac river. Washington is not a state, it is the capitol of the United Sates, it is also a federal district. the states that boarder Washington D.C. are Maryland and Virginia. Some Washington D.C. symbol's that represents Washington D.C. the bird is the Wood thrush, the motto is Justitia Omnibus (justice for all).There are many monuments that are in Washington going from memorials to museums and many other monuments that make up what Washington DC is today.

http://dc.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment